This class is designed for the student who desires to become more proficient and dynamic with their handgun. This class is a natural progression from the Handgun 01 & 02 course. The students will review all of the material and techniques covered in previous classes with emphasis again on safety in all situations. Each student will have to display proficiency in all the techniques from Handgun 01 & 02 before moving on to Handgun 03.
The class will cover shooting on targets at unknown distances from different positions, shooting on targets while the shooter is mobile, individual cover and movement, use of existing light, firing with a flashlight, cornering techniques, searching techniques for your house and a lot more.
The practical application aspects of this course will incorporate all of the techniques that are covered in all handgun classes. It will also include use of a vehicle and our 360 degree live fire shooting house. This course is very demanding both physically and mentally.
- Gun safety review (discussion)
- Principles of marksmanship
- Shooting positions – drills
- Use of C&C & moving (discussion)
- Shooting from C&C live fire
- Shooting from C&C while moving
- Engaging multiple targets drills
- Flashlight & laser techniques (discussion)
- Home clearing techniques (discussion)
- Class Time : 8 Hours
- Cost : Please Call For Pricing
- Serviceable handgun
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Strong side hip holster
- 500 rounds ammunition
- Knee & elbow pads (optional)